WE ARE OBSESSED WITH SKIN HYDRATION AND ANTI-AGING!
Skip your regular moisturizer! We created the set of hydration bliss for your skin. The hydration level in your skin layers defines the beauty and smoothness of your skin like nothing else. We believe this to the most important factor in your skincare.
With these 3 products you can perfectly meet your skin’s demands – either you want more hydration or more moisturizing. Use Pure Aloe Vera Gel in several layers if your skin is thirsty or put a few more drops of Face Oil to meet the challenges of a cold weather for a heavier moisturizer.
THIS SKINCARE ROUTINE:
- will make your skin glow;
- includes best quality active ingredients;
- gives more hydration than regular moisturizer;
- provides anti-aging protection;
- gives you control and flexibility over your skin needs;
- won’t make your skin breakout, won’t clog your pores.
Step #1: IMMERSION DROPS
Immersion Drops is a semi-light fast absorbing hydrating serum. It draws moisture from environment and plumps your skin cells. Suitable for any skin type, sensitive, dry, mature skin, especially with enlarged pores.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Evens skin texture.
- Attracts and binds the moisture.
- Helps other cosmetics products to soak in.
Use it on a clean skin. Can be used with other serums to target specific skincare goals.
Step #2: PURE ALOE VERA GEL
Perfect hydrating substance, which is almost identical to fresh Aloe Vera juice. You will get all the benefits of this ancient remedy with wound healing, soothing, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Is super hydrating.
- Soothes the skin.
- Reduces inflammation.
Use after Immersion Drops – the serum will hold Aloe Vera and bind moisture to your skin for longer. For more hydration just use a thicker layer of this gel.
Step #3: FACE OIL
Face Oil is a king when it comes to protection and anti-aging! It provides your skin with extremely rich antioxidants and most researched beneficial vitamins A, E, C, ferulic and fruit acids.
- Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to prevent their formation.
- Improves cells turnover.
- Regenerates damaged cells.
- Prevents water loss from the skin.
Use it as a last step in your skincare routine. 1-3 drops for normal routine. Add a couple of drops for more rich texture and heavier moisturizing.